At Pet Doctors, we’re passionate about doing great work. To deliver the best veterinary care in the country, we need the best team – and that’s where you come in.
When you join the Pet Doctors family, you’ll be part of a team of like-minded, passionate people. It’s a place where you can challenge yourself, grow your career, and practice your skills to the highest standards.
At Pet Doctors, we value the contribution of every person in our team. We encourage you to be you, with us. That means we’ll help you explore your own possibilities – whether it’s expanding your skills, following a special interest, or finding your ideal work-life balance.
Please take a look at our 'Current Vacancies' to see what vacancies we have available and how you can become a part of the Pet Doctors' team!
You are welcome to contact us for further information.
Continuing professional development is an essential element to being your best.
Pet Doctors has a strong professional development programme for our vets, nurses and non-clinical staff. We also fully support the continuing education and up-skilling of all our team members.
Working with us, you can expect to encounter the following things:
- Conversations with your manager about your career path
- Being involved in a programme of continuing professional development
- Support to develop your skills and expertise on the job
- A network of team-mates who have special interests (ranging from birds to bones to behaviour and everything
- A team of like-minded people to help you develop your skills
- Excellent standards of care
- Tools and resources to support your skills and our standards of care
- Great facilities in a number of locations around New Zealand!