The vision of Pet Doctors is to make a positive difference to the lives of all animals in our community. We do this by caring for our clients' pets, as well as those pets less fortunate. We established the Pet Doctors Animal Care Charitable Trust with the goal of helping animals in need.
All Pet Doctors clinics contribute regularly to this fund on behalf of their clients.
About the Trust
This registered charitable Trust collects and distributes funds to needy and deserving pets around New Zealand. This may include:
- Pets who need medical or surgical care, but do not have an owner (or their owner is unable to pay for it)
- Individuals or groups in the community who care for unwanted or stray animals
- Any group, product or service that promotes the care, welfare and humane treatment of animals
- The education of the public on all matters concerning the welfare and humane treatment of animals.
- The Pet Doctors Animal Care Charitable Trust is a registered charitable trust and further details can be found at the Charities Commission Website.
support would be much appreciated. To make a donation, please post a
cheque (payable to Pet Doctors Animal Care Charitable Trust) to:
Pet Doctors Animal Care Charitable Trust
PO Box 17516
Greenlane AUCKLAND 1546
Please include your return address for a tax receipt. Alternatively, you may deposit directly to our Trust bank account - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details.
DO YOU KNOW OF A PET, PERSON OR GROUP DESERVING OF FUNDS?