At Pet Doctors, we support training and development and welcome students and volunteers who are keen about pursuing a career in the veterinary industry. We’re here to help you take that first practical step on your career ladder.
Here are some things for you to consider:
- Locating your nearest Pet Doctors clinic
- Making contact with your local Pet Doctors clinic’s Regional Manager or Team Leader
As our clinics are in high demand with students of the industry, be prepared that you may be placed on a waiting list, so be sure to get in touch early.
You’ll need excellent communication skills, lots of enthusiasm and be reliable.
Here's what we'll do for you:
- We’ll show you how a Pet Doctors clinics works, you’ll get to see behind the scenes.
- You’ll spend time with members of our team, depending on what is relevant to your qualification.
- You’ll get a fantastic opportunity to meet a wide range of people, and share your interest.
Click below to find out about;